Kerry Holdings Limited are now recruiting an "Archive Manager / Coordinator" (3-year contract).
The Archive Manager/ Coordinator will oversee the creation of a digital archive, cataloguing the Kuok Group's 68-year history across industries and continents.
The role will encompass three main areas of responsibilities:
i. Lead archiving efforts to collate, categorize and archive a library of multimedia, documents and artifacts across an international portfolio of companies that spans commodities, hospitality, property and logistics.
- Design and make recommendations for the archive?s taxonomy in concert with key stakeholders.
- Develop policies and procedures for the curation, cataloguing and digitization of physical items.
- Maintain documentation of workflows, procedures and protocols for internal training.
- Support digitization production by third-party vendors or internal staff, and performing quality assurance.
ii. Act as the project coordinator to launch a digital archiving platform and web publishing solution to showcase parts of the archive.
- Contribute to the ongoing review of technologies and their feasibility to archiving and search retrieval.
- Ensure the archive taxonomy and search retrieval needs are fully reflected in the digital platform.
- Introduce appropriate metadata tagging procedures to ensure effective search retrieval.
- Support all functions of digitization and the continued care of legacy materials.
iii. Work with relevant colleagues to publish, from time to time, parts of the archive, and to coordinate marketing efforts with corporate communications colleagues.
- Coordinate and support digital imaging projects, including producing estimates.
- Support the collation and development of visual presentations of the archive, and make regular information updates to the archive website.
- Synthesize information for reports and presentations for the organization, and work with marketing colleagues to support relevant campaigns and promotions.
Qualifications & Skills
- At least 5-years experience working at a corporate archive, library, or digital asset management company.
- Hands-on experience in taxonomy design, digital asset management systems (DAMS), digital archive workflows, and information architecture.
- A degree in library and information sciences from a recognized university, a focus on archival studies, digital curation, and/or records management is advantageous.
- A strong communicator that is fluent in English and Putonghua.
- An independent self-starter able to work collaboratively with multicultural colleagues across businesses.
- Hands-on experience with web editing tools is advantageous, but not critical.
Interested parties please send your CV to : email@example.com
To explore more about the Kerry Group, check out their website here
(Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.)