2019 / 03 / 29
Part-time Archives Assistant (Ref: SEC-AA-AS)
Hongkong Land is a major listed property investment, management and development group. The Group owns and manages more than 850,000 sq. m. of prime office and luxury retail property in key Asian cities, principally in Hong Kong, Singapore, Beijing and Jakarta. The Group also has a number of high quality residential, commercial, and mixed-use projects under development in cities across Greater China and Southeast Asia. In Singapore, its subsidiary, MCL Land, is a well-established residential developer. Hongkong Land Holdings Limited is incorporated in Bermuda and has a standard listing on the London Stock Exchange, with secondary listings in Bermuda and Singapore. The Group’s assets and investments are managed from Hong Kong by Hongkong Land Limited. Hongkong Land is a member of the Jardine Matheson Group.
- Catalogue and describe archives in line with in-house cataloguing standards.
- Rehouse the archives.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or above with major in records management, archives management, information studies, museum studies, or related discipline; or students of the above disciplines; or
- Candidates do not study or graduated from above disciplines but have working experience in library, archives management, records management or related heritage management field are also welcome.
- Cantonese speaker with competence in both Chinese and English.
- Accurate typing and good PC skills including Chinese Word Processing.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with people.
- Pay attention to details.
- Willing to lift and carry boxes.
Salary and benefits will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. Please send a full resume with contact telephone number and expected salary to Head of Human Resources, Hongkong Land Group Limited, 8/F, One Exchange Square, Central, Hong Kong or via E-mail at email@example.com. (Please quote reference “SEC-AA-AS” on the application).
For more information about Hongkong Land, please visit our website: http://www.hkland.com/
Information collected is for this recruitment and selection only. Applicants not hearing from us within four weeks from the date of advertisement may consider their applications unsuccessful. All documents and personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed once the post is filled.