2017 / 04 / 26
Lee Kum Kee are looking for an Archives Assistant.
The main details about the job and how to apply can be found below and also on JobsDB
Archives Assistant - Lee Kum Kee
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Follow the in-house policies in conducting archival inventory, appraisal and cataloguing.
· Perform digitization for in-house collection such as photographs and artefacts.
· Conduct research of collection for aiding in cataloguing.
· Work with stakeholders actively in acquisition for long-term preservation.
· Handle and catalogue materials in different formats and sizes including objects and electronic records.
· Provide assistance and education to stakeholders in records retention.
· Participate in outreach programmes and exhibition planning.
· Assist in training and managing interns or volunteers.
· Postgraduate certificate in archives and records management. Museum or information management disciplines will also be considered.
· Knowledge in archives or museum collection cataloguing.
· Experience in using collection management system is desirable.
· Willing to advocate and promote the archives service internally and externally.
· Strong interpersonal skills and ability to deal effectively in a team environment.
· Proficiency in both written and spoken English and Chinese. Good command of Putonghua.
· Proficiency in using MS Office, including MS Outlook, MS Office, MS PowerPoint and Word Processing.
· Willing to work in an enclosed environment or dusty environment with manual handling of boxes around 10 kg.
* Candidate with more experience or higher education will be considered as Archives Officer.
LKK offer competitive salary package and attractive fringe benefits including life insurance, medical & dental to the right candidates. LKK also offer free lunch and free company coach service.
Interested parties please submit your application including expected salary and contact information to “HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER, 2-4 Dai Fat Street, Tai Po Industrial Estate, Tai Po, NT” or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, please visit our website at www.LKK.com.
All personal data provided by the job applicants will be treated in strictly confidential and will be used exclusively for employment purpose only. You should consider your application as being unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 months. Your application will be retained for 12 months and be considered for other appropriate positions within this period.